Ultimate Sports Ticket
Are you Minnesota's Sports Super Fan? Sports Minneapolis is offering Minnesota Sports Fans the opportunity to win two ultimate prizes!
- Marquee Game Prize Package: One winner will receive a pair of tickets to 78 marquee games to all six professional teams, six sports at the University of Minnesota and VIP Passes to X Games Minneapolis 2018!
- Home Opener Prize Package: One winner will receive a pair of tickets to all professional team and University of Minnesota home openers (12 games total)!
Up to 400 raffle tickets will be sold for $100 each, and will be sold through March 6th, 2018. Two winning tickets will be drawn live on Fox Sports North’s “Wild Live” pre-game show, prior to the Minnesota Wild vs. Carolina Hurricanes broadcast on FSN.
Where to buy tickets:
- Fill out this form to be contacted by a Sports Minneapolis representative to purchase your Ultimate Sports Ticket
- Minneapolis Visitor Information Center
505 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tickets will be on sale during regular business hours
- Sports Minneapolis Office
250 Marquette Avenue South #1300, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Sports Minneapolis will also have tickets available for purchase at various Minnesota Wild games, Minnesota Timberwolves games and other events.
- Thursday, February 8: Arizona Coyotes at Minnesota Wild, 7:00pm -- Section 121
- Tuesday, February 13: Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves, 7:00pm -- Section 204
- Thursday, February 15: Washington Capitols at Minnesota Wild, 7:00pm -- Section 121
- Saturday, February 17: Anaheim Ducks at Minnesota Wild, 1:00pm -- Section 121
- Sunday, February 25: San Jose Sharks at Minesota Wild, 7:00pm -- Section 210
Tickets may be purchased with cash, check, or debit card.
This initiative helps fund our efforts to attract, retain and create major amateur, collegiate and professional sporting events in the metro area for the benefit of the local community.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Sports Minneapolis is a subsidiary of Meet Minneapolis, the Greater Minneapolis Convention and Visitor’s Association